Friday, May 20, 2016

Getting ahead. What a feeling!

I'm glad I have my work ready for the Port Stanley Show, I've been able to get some gardening in, and I've got a good start on work for the Westland Squarefoot Show this week! 
Like many artists, I'm an avid gardener, I've used my garden as reference material many times.
This time is the year I usually feel very torn between spending time in the garden, and time in the studio, with the weather usually being the deciding factor. This week has definatly been gardening weather, it's wonderful to be able to indulge without guilt. 
Almost done, a tweek here and there to do and it will be ready to mount on board. 
Elgin County
name to be chosen by contest sign up for my mailing list to participate

I just need a name now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *